Sunday, June 1, 2008

Who Dat's

Jason's family was here with us this past week, and we had such a nice visit. We went to Branson, where we played miniature golf and introduced Mark and Coleen to Bass Pro. And we also did some fun stuff in Searcy. We don't get to see them but twice a year or so, so we have to make the most of what little time we have. We had a great time; it just goes so fast! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did take a few the night we went to Who Dat's. Who Dat's serves authentic Cajun food, and one of us (not me) got brave and ordered crawdads. 3 pounds of crawdads. Crawdads are really ugly, but according to Jason, they are delicious. There is a lot of work involved in the process of eating a crawdad, but the owner himself came out and gave tips, which was good, because prior to his tips, Jason was EATING the heads instead of SUCKING the heads, which made a big difference taste-wise. It was a fun night. I've got before, during, and after pictures. Enjoy!











0 comments: