If my house were cleaner, you would be getting a much more detailed post. Alas, the laundry is piled high and the kitchen is crusty, and so you get a cheap consolation post: Week in pictures! Enjoy!
Look Dad, I wore the shirt you sent!

Jason at his desk at work. Only my husband would have an enormous pocket knife on his desk.

There's a lot of research involved in my British Romantic Poetry class. I go to the library, search for the articles and criticism I need, and then spent 10 cents a page to copy the article so I can annotate it. Some of these article are in excess of twenty pages, so spare change has become a hot commodity around here. I took these pennies to the bank so I could get some dimes for the copy machine.

I had to roll the pennies before they would take them (jerks!), and then this is all I got for my hard work:

Here is where the dimes go to die: the bound periodicals sections of the Harding University library.

Enough of that. I'm taking a British Romantic Poetry class, and so I'm kind of on a nature kick right now (I blame it on Wordsworth). Prepare for hydrangea spam!
Sunset from our Front Door.
Sunset from our Front Door.






2 comments:
and your drinking coffee, that my baby!!!
Very cute, sending dimes your way very soon!! Have fun canoeing....Mama
Post a Comment