I have been telling Jason that I would find an easy shrimp recipe to try, because I have finally matured enough to actually like them (even though I still think they have the consistency of a human finger). A few months ago, I googled 'Easy Shrimp Recipes', and as I was sifting through the results, I happened upon the Pioneer Woman site. I actually found her shrimp pasta recipe very appealing and simple (as opposed to some of the others I skimmed), but what really grabbed my attention was how she related the recipe: I felt like I was listening to one of my aunts or girlfriends tell me what to do, instead of some stranger in Texas. I explored the site a little, and since then it has become one of my favorite websites. I love her recipes, love reading about her life and kids, and have even starting doing a little more picture-taking because I love her pictures. I laugh out loud (and hard!) at times, because her humor is so much like my own (for example, her comments on cutting the fat off of a brisket). Anyhow, I love this site, and wanted to share it with all of you. If you have a minute, explore it. If you have an hour, do like me and open a zillion different tabs because there are so many things you want to look at. Here is the site:
Pioneer Woman
Friday, June 6, 2008
Favorite Things Friday~ A Favorite Blog
Posted by Trisha at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment