What can I say? We find her entertaining, and so I take pictures. I CAN'T HELP IT.
We "fixed" Bailey when she was 6 months old, because I have no interest in raising puppies. Bob Barker would be proud. Anyhow, lately we think she is going through some depression over her barren womb, and so she carries her stuffed toy around and lays with it and licks on it and basically mothers it. It's the same color as she is, so I outlined it in red so you can see what I mean.




Jason rides his bike to and from work, and when he gets home, he lays on the floor in front of the fan and stretches. Bailey stretches too.



I told Jason he had to throw away this stinky old shirt, and for some reason he put it on Bailey. She was okay with it at first...

But then decided it wasn't so fun and so camped out in protest by the cabinet where we keep her treats .

Bailey's not quite so playful in the summer, because it's hot and she is covered in hair. We play with her for about 5 minutes, and then she heads straight for her pool.




0 comments:
Post a Comment