Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!

Danna tagged me! So here goes...

What were you doing 5 years ago?

1. Finishing up my second year at Harding.
2. I had just found out that I was going to be an aunt for the first time! And I was the first to know!
3. The years of living with Ashley and Lauren had ended. :(
4. I was hoping for an engagement ring.
5. I had experienced the loss of a very, very loved one for the first time and was plodding through the grieving process.

What are 5 things on your To-Do list for tomorrow?
1. Meet with the grad school advisor.
2. Begin my research paper.
3. Prayer group!
4. get to class on time
5. Zumba

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. white cheddar popcorn
2. Dove dark chocolate
3. 100 calorie packs
4. Yoplait yogurt
5. string cheese

What are 5 things you'd do if you were a Billionaire?
1. pay off student loan debt
2. set up college and wedding accounts for each of my hypothetical children, as well as for Lucy, Lauren, and Caroline
3. build a deck
4. give money to churches and family
5. travel

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. wasting time on Facebook
2. procrastination
3. not refilling the Brita filter
4. adding too much salt
5. picking scabs

What are 5 jobs that you've had?
1. Dairy Queen
2. Harding (Hardly) Security
3. Preschool teacher
4. Becky's Hallmark
5. English teacher

Name 5 places where you have lived.
1. San Jose, California
2. Apple Valley, California
3. West Married Apartments
4. little white house on Pleasure Street
5. our new house in the "country"

Who are 5 people you want to tag?
1. Jenny
2. Rachel
3. Emily Myers
4. Stacey (ha! I got you!)
5. Leslie Rains

0 comments: