Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures Part Three: My Brother has been Here

Kevin, Jenny, Lucy, and Lauren came down Wednesday to visit. We had a great visit, and I loved having them all here! I didn't get any pictures while they were here, so that's not what you'll be seeing. These pictures are taken the next morning, when I started noticing that things in my house weren't as they usually are. This is one of Kevin's favorite pranks.

It started when I opened the microwave to reheat my coffee, and found my electric can opener.

Then I went to get in the shower, and found my living room candles.

This hangs in my kitchen. See next picture to see what normally hangs on the hooks.

It was like a scavenger hunt. I laughed all morning long. Thanks brother!

And so ends the barrage of pictures. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Kevin Box said...

Love y!

Kevin

Jenny said...

I guess he's grown tired of messing with me... he has to fix evrything he messes up here! :)