Friday, May 23, 2008

T.G.I.S.

Thanks goodness it's SUMMER!

Here are a few things I am thinking about today:

1. I love cleaning out my classroom. It's so... liberating. Except for finding brown recluse spiders... I don't love that.
2. My husband is THE BEST. He gave me last-day-of-school flowers, and is making me dinner as we speak!
3. The Goody's Memorial Day Sale is really good.
4. I am really looking forward to catching up on my sleep.
5. I take it as a good sign for the future that Shannon's kids seem to genuinely like me.
6. My in-laws will be here in 48 hours and my house is in complete disarray.
7. I wish the humidity would wait just a little longer to rear it's ugly head.
8. I am not as squeamish as you would think: I watched every minute of my toe procedure!
9. August Rush has been sitting on top of our TV for over a month. We should probably watch it soon.
10. I am really looking forward to this summer. I think it's going to be great. I am enrolled in two grad courses: British Romantic Poetry and Foundation in P-12 curriculum, which is an online course. Other than classes, I plan to spend my time reading, organizing, laying out, drinking iced tea, and seeing a lot more of my family and friends. Yay summertime!

0 comments: