Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday (Excessive Exclamation Points Ahead!)

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It's been a long week~ but there are still so many things to be thankful for!

1. Our rosebushes are blooming! Pretty, hearty blooms! Look:
2. I am thankful for my Post-It holder. Make fun all you want, I cannot exist without that thing within 8 inches of me. I need to go to Post-It Notes Anonymous, because I have developed a dependency.

3. I found Vanilla Chai creamer at WalMart today! I haven't tried it yet, but I know it's going to be good! And they have started carrying my favorite pretzels again~ Rold Gold Honey Wheat Sticks! I was starting to miss those things!

4. Jason's Aunt Claudia called me this afternoon. I love talking to her! And I know she is reading this, so Hi Aunt Claudia! Can't wait to see you all!

5. We had some very scary weather here on Saturday, and our house is among the few not damaged. Our fence needs a little fixing, but we are blessed that that is all!

6. I just won some cute pink Gap capris on Ebay for $11.00 TOTAL. SHIPPING AND ALL. Seriously, if you don't shop on Ebay, you need to start.

7. I have been showing the Great Gatsby movie while I grade research papers (all 103 of them!) and I love watching my kids watch this movie. Because they already read the book (well, most of them did), they know what is going to happen, and they talk to and warn the characters. It is so fun to listen to them. I also heard this very funny comment: "Dude, he is going to pee in your lemonade if you keep messin' wit his girl."

8. I saw one of my old students at WalMart this afternoon. She just graduated on Saturday. She ran up to me at WalMart and said, "I don't have to call you Mrs. White anymore. I can call you Trish now! Hiiii Trish!"

9. Garret is staying with us until the end of May. Jason and I both enjoy having him here. He's my favorite person to watch Friends with, and we've been doing a lot of that since he got here!

10. We get to go to Jonesboro this weekend! We have not seen the girls in forever, and we are so looking forward to spending the weekend with them! Woo-hoo!

And a bonus photo: another beautiful country sunrise:

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your ten things post! That rose is gorgeous, and you are not the only one who is totally dependent on Post-it notes. I saw that Coffeemate also has a Tiramisu creamer now--must try it! Hope to see you at prayer group this week! :)