Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Favorites

1. My Earring Holder~ I got this from Hallmark when I was working there, and I am starting to run out of room! I love it though~ I can see all my earrings all at once, and they don't get tangled with other jewelry. I have some necklaces on there, but I keep most of those on a hanger (see second pic). Eventually, I would like to get one of these mirrored jewelry cases. Then I would have a full-length mirror and a ton of jewelry storage all in one!




2. Bed Head After Party: I have only been using this for about 4 months, but I love it! I told Tiffany (my hair girl) that I needed something to smooth my hair without making it greasy, and she recommended this. And she was right! I put it on the ends of my hair right after I get out of the shower, and my hair is much less frizzy and fro-like because if it. And it doesn't get oily like most hair products do. Plus, it smells really good!

0 comments: