I was tagged! So here goes...
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was finishing my freshman year in high school. I had just made Varsity cheer. That's all I can remember.
Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Laundry (did some).
2. Update the Beta Club points (only did the seniors).
3. Quick WalMart trip (20 minutes!).
4. make grocery list for Harps (not done).
5. get to bed at a decent hour (not likely).
Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionare:
1. Pay off student loans!
2. Pay off all close family's debt (I'm sure that "close family" would be showing up left and right).
3. Donate.
4. Travel.
5. Save.
6. Hire a housekeeper, personal chef, and personal trainer.
Three of My Bad Habits (I had a hard time with this! just kidding!)
1. My students tell me that I "sniff my hair"too much. I'm not sniffing it, I'm using it to think. But it's weird, I know.
2. Adding too much soap to the washer and dishwasher.
3. Obsessively cleaning my desk at school.
Five Places I Have Lived
1. San Jose, California
2. Apple Valley, California
3. Searcy, Arkansas
4. in my own little world
5. to be announced
Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Dairy Queen Drive-Thru
2. Sanitation and Beautification Assistant (Catherine and I's fancy term for cleaning dental offices at night)
3. Harding Security "dispatcher" (go ahead and laugh).
4. Hallmark Sales Associate and Bridal Coordinator
5. 11th Grade English teacher! My dream job! And I work with the BEST kids and the BEST staff!
And I am tagging anyone who reads this!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
I'm it!
Posted by Trisha at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Just catching up on your blog. That cake may be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! However, I shouldn't laugh. I've never even tried! :-)
Post a Comment