Welcome to our new blog! I think this will be a great way to keep in touch with family near and far... although the pressure of keeping this thing up-to-date may overwhelm me at times! Okay, onto the obligatory 10 things about each family member:
Jason
1. He works at Harding as a Postal Logistics Clerk (fancy!), and he also drives a bus for Searcy Schools.
2. He loves to bike~ mountain biking or road biking!
3. His knowledge of history, politics, and the Bible (along with lots of other things!) is amazing~ and he is so good at simplifying everything so that I can make sense of it.
4. He got his favorite pair of shoes (Doc Martens) at a garage sale for $.50 cents!
5. He spoils me terribly. One day I will write a post about the many ways he takes care of me.
6. He loves Ebay and has even got me into it!
7. He has a severe case of sweet tooth.
8. He teaches the 6th grade Sunday school class at church and does a great job! The kids love him!
9. We are waiting for God to guide him to where is needed most as a teacher, and when that happens, I know he will be one of the most effective and influential teachers ever. He is so talented.
10. He has the biggest heart of anybody I have ever met, and his kindness is always an inspiration to me.
Trisha
1. I teach 10th and 11th grade English at Searcy High School. I adore my job and all 116 of my kids! I am also the Beta club sponsor at SHS.
2. I love my Zumba class~ spending an hour dancing is my ideal form of exercise.
3. I love to read and write~ I just wish I had more time to indulge in those activities.
4. I love to cook~ I talk to the mirror in my kitchen like I am on the Rachael Ray show.
5. I love all kinds of music~ there is no consistency whatsoever in what I listen to.
6. I may be slightly too dependent on my cell phone.
7. I prefer the internet to TV.
8. I am obsessed with Friends (the TV show). Almost every situation has an appropriate Friends quote.
9. My vices: magazines, shampoo, bubble baths, and jewelry.
10. I have an unhealthy coffee addiction. Some have even called me a coffee snob...
Bailey
1. I am 2 years old.
2. I am a yellow lab.
3. I weigh 60 pounds, but I think I am a lap dog.
4. I love my ball. LOVE it.
5. I snore at night, and my daddy throws pennies at me until I stop.
6. I think I am a human.
7. I love carrots.
8. I love soap.
9. I wish we had a pool so I could swim all the time!
10. I love it when my whole "pack" is home at the same time!
Friday, April 18, 2008
By popular demand...
Posted by Trisha at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I'm your first post!
Welcome to the blogosphere! Very interesting reading! And I am right there with you on the appropriateness of Friends' quotes. :-)
We are so blessed to know you guys. We love you.
Post a Comment