Things I dislike:
* the no-slip coating on the bottom of our bathtub that makes cleaning the tub INCREDIBLY labor-intensive
* June heat waves that do not help certain people want to leave their drier, cooler climate and move here ASAP
* Wal-Mart trips
* Sunburns
Things I like very much:
* my new Land's End swimsuit (best swimsuit EVER) They were having a sale when I bought this suit (Monday) and I only paid $44 and got free shipping to boot! Yay!
* Dave Ramsey and his financial workshop
* air-conditioning
* I only have 11th grade next year, instead of 10th and 11th!
Things to look forward to:
* a haircut next Thursday
* game night next Friday
* Rendezvous and Wicked next Saturday!!!
* Mom and Dad's visit
* Our trip to Charleston
* the end my grad school
* the end of Jason's grad school
Friday, June 19, 2009
Lists
Posted by Trisha at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're blogging again! I enjoy your posts.
Are you and Jason going to Charleston, SC? We're going with a group of friends this summer to a place called Edisto Island that is about an hour away from Charleston. Have you ever been there before? We're looking for suggestions of fun things to do!
I know it was an oversight that it didn't make the list, but I'm sure you're looking forward to our independent study this fall!
:-D
Post a Comment