Monday, June 8, 2009

Destructive Behavior

I posted 10 days ago about some items I had ordered as end-of-the-year gifts to myself. We were in Branson last Thursday when my items arrived from Amazon. We had asked some neighbors to watch Bailey, and I thought about asking them to go down and get the box off our porch, but decided against it, since I thought the package wouldn't be bothered. Wrong! The mangy, in-bred dogs owned by our other neighbors apparently consider book and DVD cases food, and this is what was strewn about our yard when we got home:






The actual DVD still works, and I don't need the case, so that was okay. The book was a complete loss though, but my spoiled self has already received another. :) Normally we have items shipped to Jason's work, but I shipped these to the house since I am off for the summer. That mistake will not be made again.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, no! I'm glad the DVD is still usable... I'm dying to know how it is! :)