I have missed blogging, and I was thinking the other day about how I may be going about this the wrong way. I started this blog with the intention of keeping people up-to-date on our life here at the White House. The problem with that is that there isn't much to report on a daily basis, or even a weekly basis. Work, grad school, church... we love our life, but I have a hard time thinking of things to report that loved ones may find interesting.
I plan to blog more often this summer, partly because I have a little more time on my hands, and partly because we have some fun events coming up. That being said, the blog may change a little. It may be less about our daily life and more about... well, whatever is going on in my head. This will be more fun for me, because I won't be worrying about locating something blog-worthy in my day, and it will more fun for you (the reader), because you never know what you may see when you stop by. So thanks for sticking with me, and keep checking in~ I have blog posts lined up in my head, and I am excited about updating on a more regular basis.
Trisha
Saturday, May 23, 2009
For the faithful readers...
Posted by Trisha at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you just write about bout whatever you wanna write about sugar! ha ha....Miss you guys and we need to get together soon! love ya!-ash
So glad you're back to blogging!
Post a Comment