Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Yes, I know it has been over three months since I last posted. No, I am not going to do a catch-up post. But I will try to update more often! And now for my ten things:

1. I got out of class an hour early today and was home FOR GOOD by 7:30pm!

2. Warmer weather= frog serenades

3. I finally tracked down a color printer today (long story, but it was much-needed)!

4. I got the FUNNIEST Valentine from one of my Beta kids.

5. Jason has a phone that works (my former phone). I have a phone that ROCKS (an iPhone!).

6. I am thankful for the unexpected (but perfectly lovely) guests we had two weeks ago~ Kevin, Jenny, Lu, Lo, and Line!

7. I am thankful for our girls group at church... these girls are the best!

8. I am thankful for job security.

9. I am thankful for riveting fiction.

10. It makes me laugh when Bailey scratches her back on the carpet.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome Back!

Danna Ramsey said...

Ah... frog serenade is one of my new favorite phrases...

Jenny said...

First you update the bolg, then Jason joins Facebook... what other amazing feats will you accomplish this week?!

Leslie said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were still breathing... :)