Elementary teachers usually get end-of-the-year gifts from their students. High school teachers, though, are less likely to receive these kinds of things. After all, if a student has 7 teachers, and their parent spends $10 on each gift... I understand why I am not showered with gifts the way my elementary friends are. I was excited this year when a student went out on her own and bought me some coffee and a three-pack of Carmex. I don't expect gifts, nor do I need them. But I do like to reward myself at the end of each year, and I took advantage of the Memorial sales this weekend and got myself a few little things to honor another year without a mental breakdown (if you're new, you should know that I'm exaggerating. I love my job!). Here's the loot:


These will match everything, and I have been looking for a pair like this for a while now. They are on sale for $8, also at Old Navy.
3 comments:
I was just thinking that I should go to Old Navy today. All of your cute finds have confirmed my plan!
I highly approve of all of your purchases! (Not that you needed my approval...) :) I am very interested to know how that DVD is--I anxiously await your review!
There's ALWAYS an excuse for a new bag!
Post a Comment