
Another week of blessings!
1. I just got home from Parent/Teacher conferences, and they went really well! I only had about 24 parents show up (out of 110 students), but that's okay, because each conference went well and was very beneficial.
2. I went to Bath and Body Works this weekend, which normally isn't exciting, but I had two coupons, and ended up getting about $50 worth of stuff for $25 dollars. I also left with a free stuffed lambie (I may follow the crowd and name him Larry) and free pillow spray. They had sold out of the candle I was after (you'd better lock that thing down, Jenny!), but that ended up being okay, because they already had their Christmas scents out, and so I am all stocked up on Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel. Weird thing to be excited about, but I don't care.
3. Speaking of Christmas, WalMart has Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer already! Woo!
4. I bought a new purse at Target this weekend. It's enormous, but I love it. Best of all, it was only $13!
5. I am really glad that my phone has the back-up feature. A few times a week, I connect my cell phone to my computer, and all my information is saved and backed up on the computer. I am so thankful for this, because I use my phone for everything, and I will be lost the day the phone dies and the information evaporates.
6. Two of my best friends are coming for HU Homecoming this weekend! We're going to go to the musical and just have a nice weekend together.
7. Most people know that my sweet husband makes coffee for me every morning. Recently, he has also started making me breakfast. A good breakfast too~ eggs, toast, and orange juice. I am so spoiled!
8. The weather has been glorious lately! I love this time of year!
9. I am thankful for the techno geeks our district employs, because they saved the day today (and tomorrow).
10. I am so happy that we were able to spend some time with family in Jonesboro this past weekend. It was lovely!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Ten Things Tuesday
Posted by Trisha at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was thankful for Bath and Body works this week, too! And the whole Larry thing was just weird...
Post a Comment