Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy October

I have a note in my personal journal that says, "October is busy! Do not over-plan!" I couldn't remember why I wrote that, but it has all come rushing back to me now. I feel like we have been going non-stop, and things continue to stay busy. I will be glad when this crazy month slows down a little bit. Here are some pictures of what has been keeping us so busy, and well as a few way overdue pictures from early September.

Sweet Caroline~ who has grown so much since this picture!


I underestimated what a big deal face paint would be.



They loved it!


This is the delicious and beautiful birthday cake Jenny made me. Soooo good! And sweet Lo in the background.


A sweet pic of Bailey.


Sunrise from our back porch.

It was Spirit/Homecoming week at school. This is 1/2 of the English Department, and it was Opposite Day. We are coaches.
from left to right: Ms. Bobbie, me, Jaime, Laney, Shannon

Hippie Day (interpreted by me as bright color day)

Ms. Bobbie (my department head/ good friend/ three-time breast cancer survivor) directs traffic at the Race for the Cure.


Racing for the Cure


The best place for a picture is right in front of the portable bathroom.


The Little Rock Race for the Cure is the biggest in the US. About 45,000 women attend. I was trying to get a shot of how many people there were.

We went out to this shack in the middle of nowhere for what is supposed to be the best catfish ever. This is Amy and Sarah Kate, sweet friends from church.



For the record, I ordered catfish (it's all they serve!), ate the catfish, and enjoyed the catfish.

Bailey is as tired as we are.

0 comments: