Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Hollow

We spend a day at Pumpkin Hollow with Kevin, Jenny, and the girls. We had a great time! It was my first hayride and pumpkin patch, and I loved being there with my nieces! Here are some pictures for you!

Uncle Jason took a nap on the way there, while Lucy watched Tom and Jerry!

Box Family


This poor goat lived on the petting zoo instead of in the petting zoo, and I had to take a picture.


Something scared Lauren, and Uncle Jason was being brave with her.

Caroline was so good!

Fun on a log!

She kills me with those eyes.


Patiently waiting for the hayride.

Caroline is less than thrilled about the hayride.

Lauren


Lucy


The pumpkin patch grossed Lauren out becuase there were pumpkin guts everywhere. Uncle Jason carried her, and they had a conversation about Halloween costumes.

This is how gourds grow! It was news to me!

Praise the gourd.

Sisters in a pumpkin cart.

the perfect pumpkin indeed!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I think I'm embarrassed that you have pics of my children posted before I do! :) Cute pics though, so I think I will copy come of them. We had a blast with you guys. We're so glad you got to go with us!!