Friday, November 7, 2008

Mildly Obsessed

I get on "kicks" of things, and the length of each "kick" varies. I know I am not alone in my mild obsession phases, and I thought I would share some of the things I am currently mildly obsessed with.

1. Argyle~ I have been mildly obsessed with this for a while. It may be a permanent mild obsession. I am very picky about my argyle though. It cannot be too busy(Exhibit A). I do like this sweater, but I am disappointed in the argyle stuff Target just put out. It's too much! A little argyle goes a long way!

2. Lime and Salt Popcorn~ I used to hate popcorn. My cousin Teen was the Popcorn Queen, and I just never cared for it. But recently I have discovered Orville Redenbacher's Natural Lime and Salt Popcorn, and I am hooked! There are several flavors, but Lime and Salt is the best (closely followed by Garden Herb and Olive Oil). I know it sounds gross, but it is so good!

3. Aromatique Smell of Christmas candles~ I have loved these for years, and I always love them a little more this time of year. I buy tons on sale after Christmas and them use them all year long. They're very homey.

4. Vanilla Bean Noel~ Bath and Body Works puts this scent out every holiday season and I was among the first to discover this scent. I have since gotten about 10 people hooked on it as well. Who doesn't want to smell like cake?

0 comments: