Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged Again

Sara tagged me about two weeks ago, and I just haven't had time to do it. But I have a little more time for blogging this week and so I am making her tag my first priority. :)

Here we go!

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Say Yes to the Dress
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The Amazing Race
6. Scrubs
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8
8. The Hills


8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Detention Hall duty
2. Pep Rally
3. Zumba!
4. Classroom Organization
5. Grading
6. Dinner w/ Jason
7. Prayer Group
8. Yelled in my sleep


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. A fun-filled weekend!
2. Down time after church on Sunday
3. 3-day week next week
4. MOM'S VISIT!!!
5. time with Lucy, Lauren, and Caroline
6. prayer group recipe exchange
7. Christmas
8. completing grad school!


8 Things I love about Fall:

1. Football
2. gorgeous fall foliage
3. crisp weather
4. smelling smoke in the air (you know, from chimneys)
5. all the cinnamon/maple/spice/harvest candles and scents
6. layering
7. flannel pj's
8. pumpkin seeds

8 Things on my wish list:

1. a housekeeper
2. a zillion different books
3. time to read those books
4. a massage
5. an entertainment center and...
6. matching coffee table
7. a document camera for my classroom
8. comfortable and stylish heels

0 comments: