I enjoy blogging. I really do. And that is why it is at the bottom of my to-do list.
I HAVE TO PRIORITIZE PEOPLE! Between teaching, grad school, church, Beta Club, and other time consuming yet obligatory (but not bad, necessarily) activities, the hobbies I have been indulging in daily the past three months (reading, writing, blogging, sleeping) get relegated to the back burner. Trust me, folks, my blog isn't the only thing taking a hit here: the enormous zit on my chin will tell you (it's been telling people all day, actually) that skin care is not something I am going to have excess time for either. I will try to post weekly, but I make no guarantees. However, if anyone would like to provide me with a free housekeeper and/or personal chef, then I may be able to bump it up to two posts a week.
All that aside, it was a good week. I have good group this year (as far as I can tell), and I was pleased with their first-of-the-year essays. I have been praying that God will guide me in my teaching, and that I can instill in them a love of poetry, literature, writing, and standardized testing.
I am a little nervous about the coming week, as it is the first week that I will be both teacher and student. Jason also begins classes this week. We appreciate your prayers!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Things will Slow Down... two years from now.
Posted by Trisha at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd like to apply for the housekeeping and Laundry job, all I would require is transportation from Apple Vally to Searcy, thats not asking much! References & Resume attached.
Poetry, literature, and writing--no problem. But I'm not sure even He would make kids like standardized testing! I hope you have a wonderful year. I've done the teaching/student thing, and although it is hard and stressful, I know you can do it! If you can totally overwhelmed, you can always call me and whine. I'll be there for ya!
Hang in there! I bet you are doing great! Just remember to take time out for yourself every once in awhile. (And you should probably take time to be with Jason too! ;) He didn't pay me to say that, but he can if he wants too!)
Post a Comment