
There are certain things I use on a daily basis that I don't want to take for granted.
1. Coffee~ Oh, how I love coffee. I consider myself a coffee snob, and I am very picky about what goes into my mug. Jason grinds fresh beans every morning at home, and if we get coffee out someplace, I get a triple (three shots of espresso) vanilla latte. I will steal this saying from a mug one of my students got me: I teach, therefore I need coffee.
2. Carmex~ I always have a tube within reach. I'm addicted. I don't even own lipstick.
3. my '98 Corolla~ My car may not be fancy, but it's reliable and gets great gas mileage. It even has all four hubcaps on right now!
4. Sonic Ice Water~ Many, many people have made fun of me for this one, but I can justify it! If you know me, you know I only drink coffee, unsweet tea, and water. I go to Sonic everyday and get a large ice water for $.44 ($.22 cents if it's happy hour!). That's half the cost of a bottle of water for about twice as much water. Plus, they load the cup with ice, so I refill my cup a time or two during the day. There, justified.
5. my Bible~ I am kind of an all-over reader, and it seems that no matter where I turn to on any given day, I am in the right spot. God is so sneaky that way! I am amazed at Him every day!
6. the computer~ I prefer the computer to the TV.
7. Yoplait Light yogurt~ my favorite flavors are lemon and banana.
8. my phone~ I used it to communicate and to organize. It's a must-have.
9. hand soap~ silly, I know, but I wash my hands A LOT, so I am thankful for soap.
10. Post-It Notes~ I carry a small journal around, but more often than not, I end up jotting down thoughts and lists on Post-its.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Ten Things Tuesday-- The Daily Edition
Posted by Trisha at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, Trisha! Thanks for linking your last week's list!
I love the way you justified Sonic! I do the same thing, except your water is a lot healthier than my Diet Coke!
Have a great week!
Hi, Trisha! What a great list. I love how you mentioned reading your bible and wherever you begin reading on a certain day is the right spot!!! Yes, God is sneaky that way! Have a blessed week!
~ Amy
Kudos for Sonic from me, too, They have they best ice!
Kudos for Sonic from me, too, They have they best ice!
I am a hand washing nut! Love your list.
I love your list. I am crazy about coffee, I love the Bible and I can't get enough computer!
Post-It Notes...I love them. On some days I might even trade my kids in for a new pack of colorful post-it notes! :)
I love reading your Tuesday lists. You always make me appreciate things so much more. Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment